Here are a few recipes to make your hair beautiful
- For all hair problems- Mix an egg yolk with a tablespoon of chickpea flour, a cup of yogurt and a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds that has been soaked overnight and ground to a paste. Massage this paste to your scalp and hair and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.Rinse out the mask with a mild shampoo. This paste is ideal for hair problems, like dandruff, falling hair, thinning hair, baldness, split ends and so on.
- For Split ends: Pour 1/2 cup each of olive oil and boiling water along with a tablespoon of honey in a bottle. Shake the bottle vigorously to ensures it mixes well.Apply the whole mixture to your scalp and cover with a shower cap.Leave for 1/2 hour, then wash .Take care when applying-this mixture will be hot.
- For shining hair:Take one mashed banana with 3 tablespoonfuls of honey,1/2 cup olive oil,2 tablespoonfuls of mayonnaise and the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Stir with a spoon and mix it all together really well. Then pour all of the contents of the bowl into blender and puree till creamy and smooth.Leave in hair for 30 minutes and then rinse.
- For damaged hair : Mash 8 strawberries and mix the pulp with a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Massage this mixture into clean,damp hair. cover your hair with a shower cap and then wrap a warm towel around the hair.Let it stay for around half an hour and then wash off with a shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- For dry hair: Mash one ripe avocado mix it with a tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil. Mix until it turns creamy and then apply it to hair. let it stay on your hair around half an hour and then rinse off with water, follow by a shampoo and conditioner.
- For deep conditioning : Mix together a small jar of mayonnaise with a pulp of 1/2 a medium sized avocado. smooth into hair all the way to tips. put on a shower cap and leave it for 20 minutes.
- For hair loss: Grind Indian gooseberry (amla) and rub it into your scalp regularly.This can arrest hairfall..... Try it and give us feedback