The shell of the Reetha nuts contain Saponin that makes a natural lathering agent. Add Neem oil only if you need 'medicated' soap.
1. Reetha Nuts: 2 Cups
2. Water: 6 cups
3. Honey: 1 Tablespoon
Exfoliate and moisturizer
4. Rose water: 2 teaspoons (Optional)
5. Neem Oil: 2 teaspoons (Optional)
1. Crack open Reetha nuts. Discard the nuts. You need the shells.
2. Add water and Reetha shells in a large pot. Bring it to a boil.
3. Turn down heat and simmer for about 40 minutes to an hour.
4. Remove the shells. Let it come to room temperature
5. Add Rose water, honey, and Neem oil. Transfer to bottles with lids. Store in the refrigerator.