Face glow masks are also called face radiance masks. Dry orange and lemon peels in sun. Grind the peels in a food processor
1. Orange peel powder: 1 teaspoon
2. Lemon peel powder: 1 teaspoon
3. Turmeric powder: 1/8 teaspoon (pinch)
4. Besan (Chickpea floor): 2 teaspoons May be substituted with equal amount of instant oatmeal
1. Fresh Tomato juice: 1 Tablespoon
2. Rosewater : 2 teaspoons
3. Almond oil: ¼ teaspoon
4. Honey: ½ teaspoon (Optional for dry skin)
1. Mix dry ingredients.
2. Add almond oil to dry mix. Mix well.
3. Add remaining wet ingredients to form a paste.
Store in refrigerator
1. Soak a wash cloth in ¼ cup water.
2. Put wet wash cloth in microwave oven for 30 seconds. You should notice the steam.
3. Cover face with hot wash cloth for 5 minutes.
4. Apply the face mask. Leave it on for 20 minutes.
5. Wash and rinse with cold water.